Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Under The Weather.....and no one cares

Boo-Flippin Hoooooo to me.


I am sick AGAIN

but this time worse than last time..

Airplanes are basically flying germ tubes filled to the brim with all types of nasties waiting to infect

I can't remember the last time I traveled and did not come home with some type of bug..

Anyways, I have no time for this non-sense.

 Yesterday while I was slowly dying of the plague, I was also officially back to work which meant it was demo time FINALLY on a project I have been working on for a while now..

I will be documenting some of the process here.... yippee

So introducing "Client Sweetie Pie's" house!

BEFORE:

Weird half wall bout to get smashed



DURING:
 Taking out this big wall....


And re-doing this ugly fireplace. We are centering it on the wall and making it LOVELY!


DEMOED:
 You can kinda see, but  we removed that weird wall separating all the living areas and it really makes the house feel 10 times bigger.


So much better!


All in a days work.....amazing what a sledge hammer and a trusty contractor can do!


0 comments:

Post a Comment